hsmclansa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X-fire: I advise all HSM to have X-fire so we can keep incontact in-game

4 posters

Go down

X-fire: I advise all HSM to have X-fire so we can keep incontact in-game Empty X-fire: I advise all HSM to have X-fire so we can keep incontact in-game

Post  Daint Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:54 am

X-fire is like msn, but its better. you can accualy talk to eachother ingame using x-fire without closing down the game, or without any admins seeing your chat. which means no need for PM's. you can use it when your friend is on another game or on another server. it has other uses aswell. you can add your favourite servers onto it and you can go on that server without opening up the SA-MP multiplayer icon. it works with all sorts of different games. alls you have to do is press f3 during the game and you can chat with your friends. i advise all HSM and clan friends to download this for free at www.xfire.com and just follow the steps. if you want to know more about it you will find me ingame on our usual servers or on msn.

Add my name laloo101 and please can other members and friends post and tell us what you xfire is so we can add you.

Thanks

Daint,

Daint
Criminal
Criminal

Back to top Go down

X-fire: I advise all HSM to have X-fire so we can keep incontact in-game Empty Re: X-fire: I advise all HSM to have X-fire so we can keep incontact in-game

Post  Bub Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:55 am

Not exactly a mem yet, thought id say anyway...

I am:
tehbubbeh

Regretably, Bub, Tehbub were already taken. A shame really. Very Happy

Bub
Thief
Thief

Back to top Go down

X-fire: I advise all HSM to have X-fire so we can keep incontact in-game Empty Re: X-fire: I advise all HSM to have X-fire so we can keep incontact in-game

Post  [HSM]Exit Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:09 pm

My Xfire is exitthesniper

xD Add me plz all Wink
[HSM]Exit
[HSM]Exit
Admin

https://hsmclan.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  [MAR]phant0m123 Sat Nov 08, 2008 8:51 pm

add me "phantompunch"
[MAR]phant0m123
[MAR]phant0m123
Nab
Nab

http://www.marinesclan.co.cc

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down